Shipping Delivery & Payments
Shipping & DeliveryCurrently, all of our products are being Shipped, tracked and delivered via Royal Mail or other reputable courier services whom they work in partnership with. The following is estimated delivery times. All packages will be tracked and signed for. Please note, there is a ‘Free Delivery’ service for UK customers only. In order to receive your items on time, you must complete your contact details in the Checkout page. Here you will find two sections ‘Billing details’ and ‘Ship to a different address’.
• Billing Details is to be completed by the person who is paying the bill.
• The Shipping address is for the place where the item is to be delivered.
• You will only need to complete the ‘Billing details’ section if both addresses are the same.
Please note that all orders are shipped within 24-48 hours Mon-Fri.
• UK: Allow 2-4 days for delivery (FREE)
• International: Allow 7-10 days for delivery (£22)
• Europe: Allow 4 -10 days for delivery (£16)
• Africa & Asia: Allow 7 - 14 days for delivery (£25)
NOTE: ‘Days’ refer to business days and therefore do not include Saturdays, Sundays or Public Holidays.
For all International orders, the recipient is responsible for all import taxes and duties. Please check with your country's border import laws. The cost of duties may depend on the value of the items purchased.
DeliveryDelivery will be complete when we deliver to the address which you specify when ordering. We may deliver different parts of your order on different dates.
Delivery is only to the countries we specify and is otherwise subject to any restrictions on our delivery page.
Unless otherwise stated, delivery dates given on our website are estimates only. We have no liability for any losses arising from delay in delivery to the extent that this is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control and where we could not have taken reasonable steps to deal with the delay.
If you receive notification of an unsuccessful attempted delivery, it is your responsibility to use the details provided to contact the delivery company to arrange re-delivery.
1. Due to the weight and size of the dolls, we have discovered that there is a marginal difference in costs between the shipping of one doll to that of two. Therefore, we have decided to pay the excess and to pass on the savings to our customers where you can purchase two dolls but pay shipping for only one.
2. However, we have also noticed that shipping costs through Royal Mail vary significantly when ordering 3 or more dolls. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of purchase so we can discuss or utilise alternative courier services that will be beneficial to you.
3. If you are purchasing 3 or more dolls. Please contact us in advance on email@example.com so we can advise on shipping costs.
4. We have also configured checkout to enable free shipping for ‘outfits’ and ‘accessories’ when purchased with a doll.
We currently accept the following payment methods (you will have the option to select your payment method in checkout):